Saturday, March 9, 2013

the truman writer R.I.P.

I left this blog to languish in cyber space for over three years. When I decided to activate it again this year I  had thought about completely changing everything about it from the look to the name. The name I had settled on was The Truman Writer. It was to be a parody of the Jim Carrey movie The Truman Show. In the movie Carrey is the subject of a reality show that follows his life twenty-four seven, unbeknownst to him.
    In The Truman Writer I was to chronicle my daily challenges, struggles, adventures and quest to write, edit, publish and promote my Rainbow Plantation Blues trilogy. In other words, the goal of  The Truman Writer was the same thing I'm doing now! It was to be my very own ''beknownst'' Truman Show so to speak, but now the idea is in the blog name grave yard, I guess. This post is symbolic of me putting flowers on it's tombstone . I still think it was a catchy name and concept though. The reason I didn't change my blog name and use that idea in the end is simple. It's that nasty ''L'' word. LAZINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment