Tuesday, March 5, 2013

a bad stubble day 1

 I wanted to post some images I sketched of  my main characters today but Murphy's law must be bored to tears or has a quota to fill because it ain't happening! As I said in a previous post, I'm learning everything as I go. So I went to an IT consultant yesterday to help me up load the images onto my blog. I saved them as I planned to post them today. But as I was trying to get them ready for publication I lost or deleted one of them. I looked in my files but I couldn't find it anywhere. I went back to the consultant's office but he wasn't in. I got help reloading the image again from a librarian but it was faded and did not look good. So here I am posting about today's unpublished post! If I had any hair on my head I'd call this a bad hair day.
    However, I refuse to let this day go unproductive. I'm going home to practice my script for the book trailer I'm making for YouTube. In the trailer I'll be reading chapter one and I want my characterization to be on point. I must also stay focused and get my mind off of my  ''ghost post.''
    I titled this post A Bad Stubble Day 1 because I know, from past experience and if all goes ''well'', there will be plenty more.

No comments:

Post a Comment