Monday, March 18, 2013

the cycle of the tides

I started re-reading the sequel draft today. I'm up to chapter five now. According to my records I started writing this sequel on 09-26-07. So far it, like Rainbow Plantation Blues, still speaks to me. I don't know the title yet but It's a first person narrative from Kumi's, Jonathan's forbidden fruit, perspective. This must be done before I leave Madison for home next Monday. I don't have anything else to do all day here while Greg is at work. So, there's no reason why I should go home with this draft unread. The only acceptable excuse is if I meet a real life Kumi or Jonathan while I'm still here. We don't have to worry about any forbidden fruit these days. So, if I get the chance I'll be going back to Cleveland peachy keen! My characters will just have to forgive me.
    You know, I'm really not 100% happy with this post but I'm going to go ahead and publish it anyhow. With this blogging, I guess I'm going to have days were I'm not quite able to express myself the way I want to but I will not let that stop me from posting. It's just like writing fiction. Some days the tide is high and the words are flowing and on others it's just plain out!

No comments:

Post a Comment