Friday, June 28, 2013

it's finally finished!

The book trailer is finally finished and posted on YouTube! We started this book trailer project back in February, so it took four months to complete. I can honestly say I'm very happy with the end results. Now I have to start promoting the trailer and I have a plan on how to do it. The trailer is titled Rainbow Plantation Blues Book Trailer and it's thirty minutes long. Most of that time is me reading chapter one but some of it is me reading the book summery and at the end there is information on how to order and a plug for this blog. I want as many readers and followers on this blog as I can get.
    The visual aspect of the trailer is a series of recent photos of me and the cover of the book. At the end, the how to order information, my blog address and the videographer's contact information are listed on the scene as I announce them, and that's the whole trailer. I'm confident that the trailer will help to increase awareness of my work, so check it out and tell others too!

No comments:

Post a Comment