Saturday, July 27, 2013

yesterdays post didn't happen

Yesterday I was a hot mess! I couldn't get that post together to save my life! Part of the problem is that I didn't have what I was going to say outlined before I started blogging like I usually do. The other part of the problem is the fact that I've been having some personal stress and I just wasn't focused. I'm going through some stuff with my downstairs neighbor and I've been concerned about Rainbow Lit magazine. I had not received the summer issue yet and we're a month into summer! So, I e-mailed Clevester, the editor, last week to see what the hold-up was, but I didn't hear back from him. Fortunately, I did get his reply today. He said he's been having some major problems with his computer. He sent me a digital copy of the magazine and said the print copies will be out shortly. I'm glad I at least know whats going on now. I have three articles in this issue and I'm eager to see them in print. The issues with my neighbor are another story, however. I just wish he would move! That would solve everything! I guess I'm also a little sick of the seemingly haphazard and slow pace of everything. I stress the word ''seemingly'' because I know nothing is ever as it seems.
    As far as my study of A Queer History of the United States goes, I'm just going to resume it next week. I'm going to start at the beginning of chapter five as if yesterdays post didn't happen. Hopefully I'll be more focused and organized. These blog postings do take a certain degree of preparation, at least in my case.
    Monday I've scheduled an appointment with a friend of mine who does IT work to get started on my Amazon authors and Goodreads profiles. We're also going to set-up my Facebook fan page. Tonight I'm going to a drag show to have fun, let loose and forget about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment