Monday, July 29, 2013

moving, postponements and rainbow lit

Things are settling down but I'm thinking that I might have move! This situation with my neighbor is really getting to me. Maybe it's just time to go. I've been living in this house for four years now. The energy is not what it was when I moved in back in 2009. If I decide to move, I'll have to budget and save money for moving expenses and look for a place. Talk about a major disruption of my life, but I may not have any other choice. I guess I could always choose to stay where I am but I don't see thing getting any better.
    Anyhow, the meeting I had today with my friend to get these author profiles and my Facebook fan page set up was postponed until Wednesday. I'm off that day and I can go straight to her house. It'll just be a lot easier for both of us.
    I skimmed through the digital issue of Rainbow Lit magazine that Clevester sent me and it looks good! I read two of the author interviews and saw my three part article series but I haven't read them yet. It's a good thing I did a three part series because they would have been too short by themselves. I have to hand it to Clevester. Publishing a magazine would be a lot of hard work, especially if your doing everything by yourself like he is. I know he's been struggling a lot lately with it. Maybe my articles will help make his load a little lighter. I couldn't sleep last light so I wrote another article for him. I called it The Science of Success. That article makes four new articles, so I only have two more to write to make my goal of six. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure about the quality of these articles. But, then again, maybe that's just me being too harsh on myself.  Anyhow, I e-mailed him today to congratulate him on the publication of the summer issue and to give my thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment