Thursday, May 2, 2013

I don't know what to call this post [that's the tiltle]

My bike tire ripped Tuesday, so I had to spend another $35.00 on a new tire and inner tube. I didn't have another accident or anything, it was just worn out. Anyhow, I'll give you three guesses where that money came from to repair it :
           1. my publishing and promotions budget
           2. I robbed a bank
           3. The queen of England wired me some fast cash[ she's my home girl! ]
If you chose #2 your correct! I'm just kidding. Actually, It was #1. The only robbery I committed was robbing Peter to pay Paul, again. S%#@ happens. Somehow I'll just have replace it, that is until the next emergency comes up.
    I talked to my recording engineer a few days ago about the issues I had with the book trailer's audio. He understood what I was saying and said he'd fix them. I still haven't seen the video part though. Hopefully, When this book trailer is done, and posted on YouTube, it will have been worth the struggle it took to get it done.
    My writing is going well so far this month, but then again I should hope so. We are only two days into the month! If I can't keep a 31 day commitment two days into it I might as well throw in the towel right now. I might forgive myself for a slip-up or two half way through the month, but at this point there are no excuses. Well, unless he's tall, dark and handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment