Wednesday, May 8, 2013

more obscurities after this massage from our sponsor!

Hi ! Are you a writer trying to get your book sequel finished? Are you self-published and doing everything yourself? Are you blogging everyday to keep your motivation and conviction strong? Well, the makers of Get off your butt and just do it have a new and improved version called Shut-up! Stop complaining and get to work!
    Here is a testimonial from a satisfied customer : With new and improved Shut-up! Stop complaining and get to work I've gotten nine more pages written so far this month on my sequel! I've been picking up extra shifts on my day job to replace the money I had to borrow from my book publishing and promotions savings to repair my bike. And I've researched method acting to get a feel for my article on ''method writing'' I'm going to write for SGL BookLovers Magazine! I've also been keeping up with my five blog postings a week! I highly recommend new and improved Shut-up! Stop complaining and get to work! If it works for me it can work for you, too!
    Well, there you have it folks! So, dig deep within and get yourself some Shut-up! Stop complaining and get to work today! Supplies are unlimited but time isn't! So, hurry, don't wait! Go within yourself and get yours-NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment