Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I got a new attitude!

Well here i am back in the saddle and ready to Begin anew. let me start by telling you a little about myself. I was born in Cleveland,OH and have lived most of my life in the northeast Ohio area.
   In 2000 I wrote the first page of what would become my novel Rainbow Plantation Blues. But due to my lack of confidence I stopped. In April of 2004 I started writing it again but this time I determined to finish it. By November of  2008 I published It and spent the next eight months promoting it and drafting a sequel.
   In April of 2009 my life veered into an intense area of spiritual study, reflection and personal transformation that took over and forced me to shelve my writing and self-promotion for over three years. Now I am back and ready to write again!
   This time, however, I've decided to do something different. I intend to chronicle my daily challenges, struggles, successes, failures and adventures in writing, editing, publishing and promoting my Rainbow Plantation Blues trilogy through this blog. Although I love to write, I find it to be a very  lonely and solitary endeavor. My blog will also be an exercise in discipline, consistency and determination that I welcome any and everyone to follow.
   My goal is to complete the trilogy in five years starting from today, February 26, 2013 to February 26,2018. Yes I am nervous, especially with people watching/following my project but what the hell, maybe they will motivate me to stop watching Frasier{ I'm a huge fan }and start writing! Besides,as far as I know, nobodies watching/following anyhow! At least not yet. So journey with me if you like and let the games begin!
   
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment